Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Green Paper Collage Challenge

It's time again for the monthly Green Paper Collage Challenge! For this March challenge, I followed one of the given images for the idea of a tatted cat. Again, I printed the provided images in black and white and added an orangy-beige kitty. Here's "My Kitty" ATC!
I think I have forgotten to show this earlier, it's a Chinese New Year lantern made using almost 100% recycled materials - for my boy's school project. The top and bottom pieces came from a shoe box, the 4 columns from the inside of a roll of paper towel, wrapped with a piece of recycled Christmas wrapper. The flowers, roses and leaves are made from egg cartons.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Fantastic! I love that you incorporate tatting into your mixed media art

Singtatter said...

Thanks, Mary! I love to tat, it's a way for the best of 2 worlds - to tat and to create ATCs!