Sunday, March 22, 2015

Some Works for Swaps

2 favourite swaps I have joined since the last 2 years at the start of the year - Chinese New Year ATC swap host by MaryAnn (USA).  I did more swing cards with recycled CNY cards


And the other swap - Bowl of Hearts, hosted by Jan Lewis (USA).  Again, I added tatting.

I have not done any doll ATCs for a while.  Here are the pairs for a swap hosted by Debra Claxton over at Paper Traders.  You won't have problem recognising them from Alice In Wonderland, right?  My Spade Gardeners are holding origami roses, while the Heart Royals are carrying origami hearts.

Stitchmap had the first Fun Friday Tutorial for the year doing miniature weaving. I like small project and had a go at it.  Weaved an one-inch square with size 20 cotton threads and backed with leather.  Can't find my heart beads, and flowers are too common, it ended up as an amulet/fob with an evil eye!  I love evil eye beads!

1 comment:

Marilee Rockley said...

All your projects are so pretty! I like them all, but especially the spade gardeners.