Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Few Great Swaps

When was the last time I sewed a fabric postcard?  I think this should be it - only 2 designs and a total of 3 pieces so far.  This time, I did 6 with our Singapore merlion. The theme - "Colours of My Country", nothing more suitable for the theme than our national icon!  Quite pleased with the results. I used felt for the merlion and they were sewed together with sequins. And I just love to crochet these small hearts. They went to Lisa Alff (USA), Constance Peterson (USA), Hollie Poley (USA), Joanna McCreadie (UK) and Jeanette Sillonis (USA).
Postcards received from (top left going clockwise) Constance, Lisa, Hollie, Joanna, Vicky Christodoulou-Baker (Canada) and Jeanette. 

Remember the painted paper collage swap? Mine came in from Debra Claxton (USA)  with a lovely postage stamp people ATC too!
Paper Traders always has something new.  This time we swapped tunnel books.  They are fun!
"Something Wicked" received from Pam Colosimo (Canada). 
And mine for Pam C.
Did a second book to keep.
More tag swaps.  Soon there will be enough tags for a second book (my first tag book here)!  I did my tags with the tatted rose lino prints.  As this swap is for tag-on-tag, I tatted rose for the small tag to match the print. (I just couldn't stop tatting these sweet roses!)  They went to Pam Colosimo (Canada), Cathy Calamas (USA) and Barb Adams (USA).

Received these tags from Debra Claxton (USA), Barb A and Beckie Holso (USA).

2 comments:

Maureen said...

The roses are lovely! - and I also like the pig very much. Do you have a special album to display all these swap cards? - you must have hundreds and hundreds of them, and all so detailed.

Singtatter said...

Well, Maureen, ATCs, inchies, postcards and paper dolls including button fairies are in acid-free page protectors and filed in binders. I have a few files now. Other more bulky stuff are more messy and are all over the place and cupboards!