Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lots of ATCs and Motif No. 6 and 7 "Dream Garden"

We had our monthly ATC session in Bishan Library on Thu. This month, we tried our hand at paper glazing (liquid embossing), as demonstrated by Jasper. Our ATC sessions are now an officially endorsed activity by the National Library Board!
ATCs done by everyone, finished with glazed.


Our theme for the month was "A Way with Words". These were what Kristine and myself did.



Terence gave Kristine a piece of what he did in zentangle that was inspired by her Kitty. He did it with such details!
So far, Kristine has traded her cards for these:
I did more ATCs with flower petals in a series - The Little Petal L Missy Series, with their names starting from A to Z.

And a cover for my ATC file:
These were what I traded recently.

Finally, I tatted these 2 motifs based on a base motif from Sharon for the Design-Tat group. These will be Motif No. 6 and 7 for my 25 Motif Challenge. The first motif was intended to be joined up to more of the same motif to form a bigger piece, while the second motif was intended to be on its own. Both were designed on a flower garden theme, so I'll call them "Dream Garden"; these will be Motif No. 6 and 7 for my 25 Motif Challenge.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I ♥LOVE♥ your new designs! The colors are so cheery and pretty and so is the designs with the flowers and vines and butterflies! SOOOO Cute! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Momo said...

You and your daughters sure create very beautiful pieces.

Cannot wait to see the tatting demo at the next ATC session.

Singtatter said...

Hi TattingChic, thanks for cheery comment! I'm still trying to write and draw the pattern out. I think the first motif can be used to make a little pouch with 4 of the same motif.

Thanks, Moses! ok, won't forget the demo!

the little eastern heretic said...

love The Little Petal L Missy Series! denise here, i sent you fabrics through sgfreecycle before, hope they came/come in handy! :)

Singtatter said...

Hello, Denise! Thanks, the Petal L Missy Series is a hit among our ATC group. If you like, join us every month on the 2nd Thu evening in Bishan Library.

I haven't started using the fabric, though I am still collecting and hope to start using more fabric in the ATCs. I

Unknown said...

Ellen, Your tatting is beautiful and your ATC's are amazing.

Tatskool said...

Wow your design tat motifs are gorgeous, you are so clever. Love all the ATC's, I have my collectors wallet ready all I need to do is make some to swap. I love your petal series.

Daughter bought a Sissix Big Shot and I helped with the cost...so every time I go to see her I have to cut as many letters as I can...in panic!